Dansk version (Via Google Translate): Klik HER
JT65-HF (http://sourceforge.net/projects/jt65-hf) is a nice program. It just don't have any feature to view the log file "live".
The only way is to manually open the adif file with a program.
Therefore I decided to make this little util. JT65HF Log View monitors Your JT65-HF adif logfile, typically named "jt65hf_log.adi", and shows the content in a window.
It automatically updates the view when a new log entry occur.
Right click on a call and a lookup on qrz.com shows up. You can also choose to look up on hamcall.net and qrzcq.com
Latest updates (20. april 2013):
- Log search feature
At this moment it only searches in the JT65-HF log file.
- QSO Edit! The latest beta version now includes an option to edit our QSO's. Just click on a call and an edit window shows up
IMPORTANT: When a QSO has been edited or deleted a backup file is created first. Please click Setup for further details.
- Only check for JT65 QSO's (This also includes JT65A ect. QSO's). Please click Setup to configure
Right click lookup on the internet now include:
- Levinecentral Locator Map
- Last lookup choice remembered.
- DUBLET CHECK ! ** Supports JT65-HF Adif file, Hamradio Deluxe Log & DXLab (DXKeeper) Log.
I finally found a way to read the field TX to Call Sign in JT65-HF.
The dublet check is able to lookup in the JT65-HF generated ADIF file as well in Hamradio Deluxe Log and DXKeeper Log.
If a station has been work before a window is shown containing the results.
* Please note that this version is a beta release!
Note: Please let me know what logging software You are using. I might be able to code a lookup part for it!
- Column sorting. The columns that can be used for sorting has a tooltip (shown when moving the mouse over the column header)
- Convert function , (comma) to . (dot) in frequency. I have discovered that the Hamradio Deluxe Logbook don't like , in the frequency when importing an adif file.
This option can be chosen by clicking Setup.
- Backup function. When a new station is logged the log file can be copied to another location (USB stick etc.)
Click Setup to configure.
- Configuration is now kept in a XML file instead of a plain simple text format.
- Current window position is now saved when exiting the program.
Current position and size of the call sign lookup window is now being saved.
To be implemented:
- I am working on a JT65-HF adif log file editor. ** It's a quite hard job. If an entry is beeing edited and You log a new QSO meanwhile I have to take care of this. If not, Your log entry might be overwritten.
- Log search function
- * Add log entry directly into Hamradio Deluxe Logbook.
- * Add log entry directly into other logbooks.
- Any suggestions You may have :-)
* Adding data to logs function is set on hold for the moment. I have realized that it might be risky to tamper with other HAMS logs.
- Press Browse to select the log file.
Next time You open the program the last used logfile will automatic be opened.
- Right click on a callsign to look it up on the internet.
- Adif files generated by other programs can also be opened and viewed.
- Click setup to configure options.
- Download current stable version (220.127.116.11) by clicking here
- Download current beta version (18.104.22.168) by clicking here
* Note: This version requires .NET 4.0 runtime (.NET 4.0 is available for XP and up)
Found a bug? Please report it to: email@example.com